Wednesday, March 20, 2013

On My Way 2

This is the video I spoke of in my post titled 'On My Way'. It was a 2 minute film that ended up over 7 minutes once I edited it. I, myself, haven't actually watched it in its entirety.
My idea wasn't to actually find something, but rather get a feel for filming and editing.
It was March 9, 2013 around 12:30 pm. We were on route 22W, I believe, and I filmed for about 2-4 miles. Guaging distance and noting landmarks aren't my strong points, but I'm making an effort. I do recall passing a sign for the state gamelands and I also recorded an exit sign naming whichever area we were close to. I know we were not far from the PA/WV border.
If anyone actually watches this I will be greatly surprised. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifull backround. No reason a squatch wouldnt be at home in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for watching. Yep, nice background for a practice run I thought. Now to figure a way to record quality footage in short spurts so the editing process doesn't leave me with a movie. :)

    ReplyDelete