Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Do Bigfoot Like Apples?

If there is one thing I've learned since joining the bigfoot community it's that the group as a whole are a passionate people.
Whether they are passionate that:
they think bigfoot isn't real  
they think bigfoot is real 
they saw a bigfoot and want you to believe them
they captured a bigfoot (on film, in a net, in a parallel dimension, in a dream). We are a passionate bunch.
Even people with the same belief can be brought to a disagreement over something bigfoot related. I see it everyday. And it doesn't only apply to the bigfoot community I guess. But it's the only place I've ever been where there is not enough knowledge/proof/concrete evidence one way or the other to solidify your belief or back up your claims. People with sightings and encounters can tell their stories til they are blue in the face and there will always likely be a handful of people who will not credit their account.
Example
Guy 1."Nope, I don't buy it. You know why? Bigfoot do not eat apples. They hate them."
Guy 2. "I beg to differ. My grandfather fed a whole family of bigfoot apples for years."
Guy 3. "The apples were gone. That is all I'm saying."
Guy 4. "Guy 1 is right. They never eat apples."

Overall, most want the final outcome to be that bigfoot are recognized by science as a living, breathing species. I'm not sure what takes place after that. I've heard some hope for civil liberties, rights as americans. I've heard others hope for protection and conservation. I'm leaning more toward the latter.
If there ever is a final word on the subject I do hope the findings are brought forth in a respectable, harmless manner. Nature, regardless of demand, deserves respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment