Thursday, March 14, 2013

Curiosity Killed the Cat

I've seen more photos and videos of stacked rocks, foot prints, bent trees and bigfoot than I care to admit in public. I've listened to audios of alleged bigfoot and even gone as far as to listen to barred owl recordings at length in hopes that i may be able to rule them out if I'm ever in a situation where I may need to differentiate between the two.
My only problem with these pictures and videos is I'm not an expert. I don't know what stacked the rocks, left the prints or bent the trees. I don't know what that blurry blob standing in the trees is. I pretend I do. I'll stare, rewind, speed up and pause. Sometimes I spend more time than I'd like to admit in public on one piece of evidence that I find fascinating. I know I'm not the only one. We all have our favorite aspects of Bigfoot.
One of my favorite pieces isn't evidence at all. It's a picture that I took myself in my own backyard, literally. I went on my back porch one night and my prescience scared a neighborhood cat who was lounging in the snow. I found it strange he was comfortable there. Anyway the next morning I noted the print the cat left strongly resembled all of the prints I had spent so long looking at. Upon closer inspection I found it was complete with toe prints. One of the best Bigfoot foot prints I'd ever seen and it was left by a cat.
I'm definitely not saying all photos of suspected Bigfoot prints were left by cats. I'm just saying maybe every Bigfoot print wasn't left by a Bigfoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment