Wednesday, March 13, 2013

On My Way

Over the weekend we made a trip to WV for the day. I decided I'd pull out my phone and record a bit of the woods/countryside/whatever along the highway as we went. Now, the only thing that stuck out to me before that was trees, large and small broken or completely uprooted every 30 ft or so. I see so many people claim these are bf actions and in this case I believe that, unless there was an army of bigfoot that spanned a couple miles wide that charged the highway, the broken trees were cause by acts of nature.
Also, when I got home my video was sideways, too fast and the children were doing a wonderful job butchering a great Adele song in the background. I found a program where I could rotate, remove sound and slow down the speed. Obviously there is nothing there, but I'm sure if you really wanted to find something you could. It may seem silly that these are the methods I'm starting with, but the nice thing about bigfooting is there are no rules. I'd like to start by being familiar with typical natural occurances and rule them out immediately when I come upon them rather than wasting my time trying to attach bigfoot to every overturned rock or broken limb. I may not be well on my way, but I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment