Sunday, August 25, 2013

Peanut Butter but no Jelly

I was wondering today why no two activities are ever noted at once. You have either a sighting, vocal, wood knock, print, tree break, structure or alleged kill. Now, some of these things occur together, but rarely is there solid evidence of any of them happening along with a sighting other than by word of mouth. I've never heard a vocal that showed the creature. I've never seen a video of a supposed creature that included a vocal. I've never seen a video or pic of a creature breaking a tree, making a kill or building a structure. I've only ever saw them walking around. One person who has shot a decent video within 50 yds has to have been brave enough to follow up with pics or vid of prints left behind. I mean you were right there. I've not seen that either. 
I'm not dogging, simply venting. I'm not criticizing research either as most of these vids/pics are produced by non researching types. Just wondering why there's always koolaid but no sugar, peanut butter but no jelly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment