Monday, August 19, 2013

Is This the Real Life?

Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality......

Okay, seriously. I need to know. Are there actually people seeing Bigfoot? I believe it's possible. I really do. Scientifically, I don't know how far fetched it seems. But logically, in my mind, it doesn't seem absolutely crazy. In fact, I may be even more invested if it did.  I'm not sure who writes the rules but I don't think an 8 ft ape living in the nooks and crannies of North America's forests is breaking any. The ape may break rules, it's existence doesn't. Or does it? And what about a discovery? Are we close? I don't want to offend anyone by guessing no, but advances in technology have been more than generous in the last 10 yrs. Unless Bigfoot was forewarned that everyone is now armed with at least a shitty cell phone camera I see no reason why something of more substance hasn't been brought forth, photo wise at least. On the other hand I've stood perfectly still and had plenty of time to photograph a deer bedded down just 50 yds. away only to come home and find a blurry patch with possible ears in that particular photo.
My concern is that I've seen a genuine photo of Bigfoot and missed it as being such. It's such a controversial and easily manipulated topic that I've learned not to trust my own eyes. To be honest, I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore. Oh, yeah, now I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment