Friday, August 9, 2013

ID please?

If Bigfoot is out there, they obviously don't want to be found. To give up search efforts would be giving up a lifetime goal for some. While I haven't entered a place in my interest where I'd be overcome emotionally at a discovery or proof, I know some who would. 
My question is what would the follow up to an original, exclusive, scientific, sound discovery be? What's the next step? Depending on what sort of undeniable evidence is brought forth determines which unanswered questions will be solved. 
There are lots of species within nature that we don't have full facts on. A lot of unsolved mysteries. So, would any info be good enough for you? I know DNA studies are at the top of everyone's list as far as prime identification goes. Would that be enough? An undeniable, on the books ID of what these creatures are exactly? Would that put everyone's minds at ease? That seems to be the running trend. Accepted by science. Identified, classified and catalogued. Then everyone is satisfied? 
No way, I'm not buying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment