Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Disassembling Bigfoot Claims

I enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together. Usually it's a mechanical piece. Lately I've realized the same rules could, and probably should, be applied to Bigfoot claims. I'm sure in essence by delving into a claim we're taking it apart and putting it back together. We do this to learn the inner workings which are, in most cases, a very important part of the investigative process. 

Now, what usually happens when I dismantle a mechanical item is I find important clues and achieve a base knowledge of how and why it works. Then I reassemble the piece and try it out. Sometimes it takes a few tries to put it back together correctly, but with practice I usually restore it to it's original form. Sometimes it doesn't work when I get it back together, sometimes it does. Sometimes it's through fault of my own, sometimes it's not. 

Now that I'm no longer making sense, I'll stop here. I think my point was to disassemble claims, try to figure out the inner workings and see if it can be restored to the fully functioning original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment