Friday, April 11, 2014

Bigfoot Benchpress

When I begin an exercise regimen I do a very small amount of everything. I'm aware I could probably tackle 100 crunches on day 1, but instead I do 25. I do this because I'm also aware that 100 crunches on day 1 will make 100 crunches on day 2 less likely. Another thing I do is not expect grand results. Because I'm working at a slow pace I do not step on the scale on day 3 after I've completed my 29 crunches (add two per day). 

I think I've personally gotten ahead of myself in the land of Bigfooting. I've gone backward if you will. If Bigfooting were an exercise regimen I began at 500 crunches per day and have tapered off to 10 as well as becoming an unmotivational personal trainer for others interested in exercising. I sit flatly and lazily on the workout machines eating donuts and yell at them because they're being fat and lazy. So in my own way I've given up doing the work for myself and have demanded anyone who claims to have lost an inch to lose more. 

Perhaps tomorrow I will begin an exercise/Bigfoot regimen that is custom made for me. Maybe it will contain unconventional techniques and non traditional methods. I'm sure it will. Maybe I'll adhere to it. Maybe not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment