Sunday, October 13, 2013

Biased

I just realized that I've tried to pass this blog off as unbiased. I understand that isn't entirely true because in most cases I've erred in favor of Bigfoot existing. I think, initially, I meant it in terms of characteristics attached to Bigfoot or maybe concerning others beliefs concerning Bigfoot. At any rate, that also turns out to be untrue. I'm not as unbiased as I'd like concerning others ideas surrounding this subject. So, perhaps the same as the whole Bigfoot phenomenon, this blog has been a sham.  :) (kidding!!) It's real. Even if Bigfoot isn't the phenomenon is alive and well. 
From here on out I'm going to try to stay completely neutral. I will make an attempt at keeping this blog impartial. I cannot promise anything. But I will try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment