Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sass Watch

Is the idea of bigfoot itself not mystifying enough that there is need to add harder to explain/prove aspects? There may not be any characteristics known for sure, but I'm content sticking with physical or worldly explanations for why I can't find or see them.
I'm not saying that there aren't cosmic or spiritual beings and entities(< I could be wrong, they may actually obtain paranormal or supernatural structure. But until I or someone else overturns every leaf in every forest and tells me it's definitely that way I'm going to put that idea on the back burner.
Believing in bigfoot, or the possibility thereof, is exhausting in itself. For me, to add anything even more unrealistic seems like a setup for disaster. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the idea that there are possibly 10,000 1/4-1/2 ton apemen running the forests of North America. As if that isn't interesting enough you're gonna tell me that they may or may not possess cloaks of invisibility along with the right to pass from this dimension to a parallel universe at will? I don't even know what that means.
Maybe I'm the closed minded one. Maybe my ignorance and lack of knowledge put me at a disadvantage. Maybe I'm not as finely tuned to the earth as the people who witness such things. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment