Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bigfooting at 70mph

I'm a bigfoot enthusiast at least. An opportunistic bigfooter at best. Since embarking on this journey into bigfootdom I've gone from severely engaged to slightly skeptic and back to a happy medium of enthusiastically aware. I'm sure throughout the years I will cycle through all the same, if not more, emotions concerning the subject. Unless of course there comes a point when I have a sighting or encounter of my own. I don't think you can discount the sight of a 7'+ creature.
As of current we're heading east through PA and fast. With each pending tunnel leading me through another mountain I'm growing more and more anxious knowing that there is a chance they are here among the trees and creeks. I feel as though I'm close by to an old friend's house and I'm dying to pop in and say hello.
To pass the time I'm listening to Monster X Radio's podcast from Sunday night. For now I'm glad to be able to live vicariously through those who who actually take part in the practices that I so desperately want to be a part of. But it won't belong before I put my fears and hang ups to the side and replace it with my tick spray, drive an hour in any direction and settle in to familiarize myself with the land.









No comments:

Post a Comment